- For every one you see, there are a hundred you don't.
- There are a LOT of them.
- Ants exchange food by regurgitation (eww), and unhappy customers tend to spread their
unhappiness. Call it viral anti-marketing, if you wish.
As soon as you see the first one, you have identified both a problem
and a weakness, a symptom and a cause, and it is considerably less expensive to fix
both right away rather than wait for things get worse.
User issues are not like ants
- Hiring an 'exterminator' rarely works, nor does 'pesticide'.
- User issues are people problems.
- You can often solve the real problem simply by being nice and considerate.
- The problem was probably caused by you not being nice and considerate.
- User issues are hints about how, perhaps, your company should be evolving.
- If you don't have user issues, you aren't trying hard enough.